Planned Parenthood is one of the leading providers of high quality, affordable health care for women, men, and young people and provider of sex education. We serve approximately 60,000 patients and provide sex education to more than 45,000 education participants annually throughout Ohio.
- Our reproductive health care and health education services include birth control options, STI testing and treatment, pregnancy testing and options information, abortion, pelvic exams and pap tests, HPV vaccines, HIV testing and referrals, breast and cervical cancer diagnosis, and vasectomy services.
- We work every day to make sure women, men, and young people receive the high quality health care they need in a safe, respectful environment. That includes safe and legal abortion.
- With 21 health centers across Ohio and open at convenient times, you can schedule an appointment online or by calling 800.230.PLAN – we accept most insurance and some locations offer same day appointments.
Planned Parenthood relies on supporters like you to make it possible for us to serve women and families in Ohio. You can get involved in three ways:
NARAL Pro-Choice Ohio Foundation is a six-member team that provides public education to support the NARAL mission. We provide training, educational forums, and workshops for NARAL Pro-Choice Ohio members and pro-choice constituents. Our current projects include advocating for a complete US Supreme Court, defending Ohio abortion providers against administrative actions against them, and organizing to keep abortion safe, legal, and accessible across Ohio.
Join the fight for reproductive freedom in Ohio! Sign up for email updates from NARAL Pro-Choice Ohio Foundation.
Preterm is a nonprofit health care center that provides abortion care and other sexual health services, such as birth control, STD testing and treatment, and wellness care. We provide the highest quality health care in a respectful, nonjudgmental environment.
We train the health care providers of tomorrow from all the major hospitals in the region and from around the country. We are also a vocal advocate for reproductive health, rights, and justice in our community.
- We support your choices.
- We respect your privacy.
- We’re committed to your safety.
- We trust our patients.
- Our patients trust Preterm.
Stay up-to-date with all the activities, events, and volunteer opportunities at www.preterm.org!