Skip to content
- The Supreme Court gave all women the constitutional right to have an abortion before viability, and it was covered by Medicaid.
- That’s it.
- You must wait at least 24 hours.
- You must make at least one additional unnecessary trip to your provider.
- Many clinics have closed, so you must travel long distances.
- You must get an ultrasound, even if there’s no medical reason.
- You must be asked about viewing the ultrasound.
- Your doctor is required by law to give you medically inaccurate information.
- Your private insurance can’t cover the abortion, even if your health is at risk.
- Medicaid can’t cover your costs, even if your health is at risk.